Monday, November 27, 2006

Withdrawal without cold turkey

Maybe it was because I was anxious about returning to work after a 4 day weekend or that I was stressed about all of the work I had waiting for me or maybe it was because I forgot to remind all of you to watch the series finale of 90210 on Soapnet today at five but I could not sleep last night. Still, I can't hwlp but think that my relative lack of televisual exposure yesterday left my body too alert, desperate for that multicolored radiation and sound to lull me into a soporific haze. My body hadn't relaxed enough and, so, I sat there at 6 AM trying to breathe myself to sleep. Withdrawal without even going cold turkey is harsh.
If you do have digital cable or other access to Soapnet tonight, I urge to watch Donna and David tie the knot. You just know that on an episode like this lots of former cast members will show up trying to remind the world that they exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home